Let's be honest, here...
The Calgary school boards have been thrown into a situation they weren’t preapared for and need to figure out how to teach online without much support, experience, or previous success.
They’re learning as they go – which could mean bad-news for your teen to successfully complete Math 30-1 and prepare them for their future.
Meet your teacher!
Scott Thornton has been teaching high school math and incorporating technology into the classroom since 2004
Register in our online Math 30-1 course to supplement your homeschooling or hybrid in-classroom instruction during COVID-19
Here's what you can expect:
- Classes following the Alberta Math 30-1 curriculum will be taught live on Zoom from 10:00 am until 11:30 am, Monday through Friday with Mr. Thornton remaining after class for 30 minutes each day for additional questions ($8360 value)
- Guided notes and supplementary materials for each lesson to best support the learning and understanding of concepts ($500 value)
- Self-assessments with instantly graded quizzes available within the online portal which can be discussed in class ($500 value)
- Office hours for additional questions and support will be posted in the online learning portal ($1760 value)
- Discounts on one-on-one virtual tutoring sessions as required
That's a total value of $11,120!
but your investment in your teen's future won't be nearly that much!
Bonus - Exam Stress & Anxiety Relief Workshop ($250 value)
When we’re stressed, we lose access to our higher-level thinking brain, which is essential for memory recall and complex problem solving that might come up on a math or physics exam.
There is more pressure on students now than there’s ever been with more demanding entrance requirements for University and Colleges combined with the rising cost of living that requires more than an entry level job to make ends meet.
The good news is that there are lots of simple strategies your teen can start practicing now to not only better manage their exam stress and anxiety, but also set them up with strong coping strategies for the future.
This 60-minute workshop will show your teen how to turn their stress switch off, and how to prepare themselves for an exam so that their overall stress and anxiety levels are low.
This on-demand workshop will be made available in the online portal in both video and audio formats for listening on the go.
That's a total value of $11,370!!
But your investment in your teen's future is just $750
Registration is limited to 10 students for the fall 2020 semester – Secure your teen’s spot today!
After clicking that “Pay Now” button you will be taken to the PayPal payment form.
Once your payment is successful has been confirmed, you will receive a welcome email from Scott & Heather welcoming you and your teen to the program.
Emails about official start dates, login details and other information will follow shortly.
Not sure if this is the right fit?
We get it.
Online classrooms still seem a bit new and unknown and you want to make sure that your teen gets the right kind of support.
Enter in your details below and we’ll book a free 30-minute consultation call to answer your questions and see how we can best support you: